Automation is the newest trend in technology that’s benefiting various business sectors alike. The reasons that you, too, should move towards integrating automation solutions in your systems are listed below.
- Automation software platforms increase business transparency.
- They improve labor productivity and the operation speed too.
- Some high-quality automated tools have a real-time tracking feature.
- Some automated tools are cloud-based platforms that help in exchanging data and information between the concerned business partners.
These are but a few benefits. Now that you know them, you should also be introduced to a bundle of some high-quality automation solutions by Meade Willis – an elite firm responsible for manufacturing and selling automation software solutions.
1. Warehouse Management Solution
First in the list of premium automated software, this management solution takes care of all inventory activities, labor efficiency, production and operation speed, and so on. In simple words, you cannot be present in a warehouse physically 24×7 to monitor the work process, the WMS solution tool does that on your behalf. Once you have this solution integrated into your systems, you can monitor all the warehouse activities on the system itself.
2. Transportation Management Solution
After the warehouse comes transportation. Goods that are produced in the warehouse need to reach the end customers. What’s better than an automated software like TMS that can help you track the package in real-time? You can follow the entire journey of the package from the minute it leaves the warehouse until it reaches the end customers.
3. Web Order Management Solution
This one is a cloud-based automation solution by Meade Willis. It makes the workflow speedier and efficient. How? Well, it is because of the following reasons.
- It is a flexible software that offers data validation and order management.
- It offers the benefits of real-time order visibility to traders as well as customers.
- It is a platform that is able to create external portals that customers and trading partners can use to connect with the internal systems of the company.
4. Electronic Data Interchange Solution
The EDI solution platform facilitates the generation of electronic documents and those documents can be shared between machine-to-machine as well as through web portals. The benefits of EDI stretch way beyond just document generation electronically.
- It offers format conversion.
- It helps in the translation of all non-EDI files too.
5. Electronic Invoicing Solution
Electronic invoicing is a cloud-based automation solution that has largely been replacing the paper billing process. It’s becoming popular because of the following factors.
- There’s a proper record of e-bills.
- None of the bills are misplaced.
- This software is capable of handling bills in bulk.